As Christians, we are called to care for our neighbours, whether they are strangers or friends.
We support our local community in various ways.
- Providing a safe space in the Hub for the people of Beacon Hill, especially those who have mental health and learning difficulties
- Donating to Haslemere Foodbank,
- Supporting Parents with our URChins Club (Mother and Toddler group)
- Provide community space for people to seek a wholeness in health and wellbeing.
Even though we are a small congregation, we are committed to supporting various projects
- We support Christian Aid
- We are a ‘Fairtrade’ cafe at the Hub.
- We support shelterbox, and organization who supports countries in Crisis